Aalto University Executive Education, Singapore, Singapore.
- Double Degree Global Leadership Executive MBA with Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB), Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Topics: TBA
- January 2016 – Dec 2017 (Expected).
Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB), Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Double Degree Global Leadership Executive MBA with Aalto University Executive Education, Singapore, Singapore.
- Topics: TBA
- January 2016 – July 2017 (Expected).
Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB), Bandung, Indonesia.
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Focused on Combinatorial Mathematics.
- Thesis: The Relative Frequency of Letters and Words in Bahasa Indonesia to Assist in Breaking an Encrypted Sentence.
- Abstract: Information is everyone's need today. Basically, everyone wants a good information system. This is the reason why the science of cryptography invented. Cryptography is a study that learns how to hide and secure any information. On the other hand, another study on a special need that is on how to break a hidden information is being developed as well. This branch of study is called cryptanalysis. Classical cryptography works specifically by using a unique language. It is one of the reason why we need to have the statistics information on those languages. For some international language such as English, it is common to find those statistics. Unfortunately, that is not the case for Bahasa Indonesia. This thesis will discuss about finding relative frequency occurance of monogram, digram, trigram, and alphabet letters in Bahasa Indonesia to help us in conducting the classical cryptography.
- August 2006 - October 2010
Trinitas Senior High School, Bandung, Indonesia.
- Natural Science Class.
- Student activities:
- Trinitas Computer Club. Learnt IT general knowledge and became IT-related high school activist.
- Programming Extracurricular Activity. Attend an introduction to computer programming using Pascal language. Got 3rd place Java-Bali Programming Contest held by Atmajaya University Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
- 2003 - 2006
- Honeywell Certified Project and Automation Solutions Engineer.
- Honeywell Certified P&AS Lead Engineer #1335
- Honeywell Certified P&AS HMI Engineer #1157
- Honeywell Certified P&AS Systems Engineer #1146
- Honeywell Certified Experion PKS Qualified Engineer #1389
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
- Exam 70-659: TS: Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization. May 2012.
Formal Class Room Training
- Aalto Executive Summit 2016, Helsinki, Finland. August 2016.
- Reinventing Management Systems
- Digitalization of Work
- Leadership in the Age of Creativity
- Future of Work
- PT Indosafe Pratama
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET). valid to September 2017.
- PT Inixindo Persada Rekayasa Komputer (VMware Authorized Training Center)
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [v5.1]. December 2013.
- PT Inixindo Persada Rekayasa Komputer (Cisco Learning Solutions Partner)
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND 2). March 2013.
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND 1). February 2013.
- Honeywell Automation College
- Six Sigma Online DFSS Core English Training. July 2013.
- Experion PKS: Fundamentals - Server Engineering and Configuration Implementation (EXP-02 R400). February 2013.
- ITB and KODAM III/Siliwangi (Military Regional Command III/Siliwangi Division of the Indonesian Army)
- Leadership Training. June 2008.
Massive Open Online Course (MOOC)
- IEEEx: CloudIntro.x Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Certified by edX and Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). July 2015.
- LinuxFoundationX: LFS101x: Introduction to Linux
- Certified by edX and The Linux Foundation. August 2014.
- Internet History, Technology, and Security.
- Certified by Coursera and School of Information, University of Michigan. October 2012.
- Power Searching with Google Course Staff.
- Certified by Google. October 2012.